Monday, May 2, 2011

POETRY TERMS: Lines ♥

LINES!





Definition: A lot of words combined into a lines. A lot of lines combined together to make a poem.

Example:
I am fast and fun.
I can dream, dreams that nobody has dreamt before.
I would go on adventures all over the world.
I want to write out my imagination.
I enjoy seeing peace.

I am fast and fun.
I want to fly and taste the air.
I am not afraid to say what I want.
I feel such smooth things that touch my fingers.
I find such pretty things in nature.

I am fast and fun.
I want to be a soccer star.
I think hard about things.
I wonder where we go when we fade.
I feel so great when I help someone.

Significance: Its important to have lines in poems because without lines there won't be a poem. They depend on each other to create poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment